2008年4月2日 星期三

保特瓶 環境大危害



via :http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1501/

Bottled water is either the largest hoax every pulled off on mankind, or a marvelous example of exactly how lazy we, as a species, really are. The world spends $100 billion on bottled water every year. Strangely enough, this water does not get to the millions of sick and dying people who do not have access to clean drinking water.
To bring potable water to the entire world would cost around $30 billion...less than half of the amount that people who have access to clean drinking water spend on bottles of the stuff every year.
I am honestly very angry about this, and I haven't even gotten into the environmental problems. In fact, I'm not going to...I'm just going to leave it there... and have this be my monthly rant at EcoGeek.
Data via Earth Policy
/**/

環保大弔軌, 多少人缺乏清潔飲用水? 另一方面的人, 為了方便, 飲用瓶裝水, 廢棄寶特瓶成為環境負擔. 但是環境成本無需承擔, 便利性遠遠超過環保意識, 誰可以拒絕瓶裝水的誘惑?

美國多個州政府, 已經針對這問題, 有不同對策.

有一天, 瓶裝水或許像香煙課以特別稅的時間, 即將到來!

沒有留言: