2008年5月23日 星期五

英國綠色啤酒



via:http://boakandbailey.com/?p=584No, I’m not talking about environmental issues for once. During the recent spell of hot weather, I ended up in Dogget’s Coat and Badge, by Blackfriars bridge. With around a fifteen minute wait to get to the bar, I told my friend to get me the first ale she could see.
She came back with Sign of Spring, by Stonehenge Ales. It was very green.
I’ve had green beers before, most notably Berliner Kindl-Weiss mit schuss, and something Polish with some additive in it. I expect green beers to taste of something other than beer, so it was quite confusing to my senses to realise that this beer was just a normal, rather pleasant, ale. Trouble is, I was so focused on it not tasting green that I can’t really remember what it did taste like.
The advantage of colouring your beer green is that it attracts attention - at least two people asked me what I was drinking, and a few more were staring at it. So perhaps it’s a shrewd marketing gimmick. On the other hand, as with silly names, any kind of gimmick with beer automatically makes me think the beer itself won’t be any good. For example, Andreea reviewed a green beer on her blog recently, where the only point of interest seemed to be its colour.
So is it a good gimmick? If I’d known the beer was green, I probably wouldn’t have ordered it. Then again, at least I remembered it.

任何產品都將出現綠色概念產品或品牌!

像數位革命大狂潮,

綠色革命大概比較溫柔吧!

綠色食品(有機天然)發展經驗將衍生至綠色服飾, 綠色汽車, 綠色房屋, 綠色書籍, 綠色餐廳........................

沒有留言: